Monday 6 August 2012

EEEEEPPPP!!!!!!!!


I LEAVE IN LESS THAN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so unprepared, and it doesn't help that I've only just been able to go apply for my visa. I won't actually get it until Thursday and I fly on Saturday!! WTF!? 
I've spent a couple of days with Stef who I'm travelling with and is also in Okayama with me and luckily we got on (from my pov anyway! :p). Her boyfriend is already out there and seems to be enjoying it, although he's a trained teacher so it's not quite as challenging for him.... ho hum. (I am currently very tired and emotional so maybe I won't dwell on this or I'll get myself in a right state again!)
Anyways, I have lots to do this week including lesson planning, last minute panic buying, laminating, packing and seeing all the people I haven't yet managed to see. It's manic!
 Luckily, last week was slightly calmer. Lots of friend-seeing and good times. Not being at work has given me full days off so I've just been using them to make the most of my time in the country. Possibly imbibing in a tad too much alcohol too... :s. But I've ended up with some amazing memories to take into my new life, although some have just been a bit of a mind-fuck!

Massively loving Bastille at the moment though. They're wonderfully melancholly. This song seems to hit some sort of chord with my current train of thought. 



But if anything is coming from this entire experience it's to grab life with both hands, and I'm really trying to. Not doing this would have been the biggest regret of my life, and I have a few other little things I don't want to regret before I go. I'm leaving the country, what better time to just go for things!?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm just letting you know that I have changed the URL for my blog from Lolitayoghurt to Churichan! I hope you will still follow me <3 Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete